Annie’s Homegrown products are staples in our pantry – from their mac and cheese, the Cheddar Bunnies (or as we like to call them, “chunny bunnies”) to the bottle of their Balsamic Vinaigrette. I love Annie’s because I know the food is good in every sense of the word, and the kids love Annie’s simply because everything tastes so great!
I picked up a bottle of Annie’s Lemon Chive Vinaigrette and wanted to put a spin on a roasted potato dish that we usually serve at parties. This potato salad is easy and flavorful. The addition of mint really gives it a nice kick and works well with the tangy lemon and chive flavors of the vinaigrette. If you want a little more zest, toss in a teaspoon of minced garlic.
- 2 pounds new red potatoes (about 6 medium-sized potatoes)
- 3 ounces Annie's Lemon & Chive Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ½ - 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Halve the potatoes and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast for 45 minutes or until cooked through. The potatoes are done when a sharp knife can easily pierce the potato.
- While the potatoes are still hot, but cool to touch, quarter the potato halves. The potatoes will be easier to handle if they remain on the parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the potatoes. Then add the dressing, mint, parsley, salt, and black pepper. Toss until potatoes are evenly coated.
- The potatoes are great served warm or chilled!
Annie’s has been providing simple, good, and flavorful food for the past 25 years, a whole quarter of a century my friends! They give back by volunteering in their communities and providing grants and scholarships.
Come join Team Annie’s , a fun social community where fans, like you, get special access to the world of Annie’s and can share their love for all their delicious products! You can “like” them on Annie’s Facebook Fan Page , follow them on Annie’s Twitter Page and Annie’s Instagram .
But wait, Team Annie’s wants to give you chance to win some #TeamAnnies swag! The giveaway will include an Annie’s t-shirt, lip balm, a chino bag, an awesome spork, a box of Annie’s mac and cheese, Cheddar Bunnies, and fruit snacks.
This Lemon Chive Vinaigrette is currently one of my favorite Annie’s Homegrown products! What is your favorite Annie’s product?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
#spon: I’m required to disclose a relationship between my blog and Annie’s Homegrown. This could include Annie’s providing me with content, product, access or other forms of payment.