Happy 2013! I hope you’ve had a good start to the new year. Here are a few things I’m obsessed about this week.
1 – Apartment Therapy January Cure
Do you need help cleaning and organizing your home? Apartment Therapy is doing this group cure to help you get to a cleaner home by February 1st. Why not, right? I signed up and received my first email today and finished my first assignment (see above). Join me and let’s get organized together!
2 – Culinary Bucket List 2013
Yes, yes I’ve joined the masses. This is most likely the 543rd bucket list you’ve read (or ignored). Here’s mine, so far, in no particular order:
- homemade ramen noodles
- homemade silken tofu – to eventually make soondubu jigae!
- homemade dduk (Korean rice cake)
- homemade sriracha – I’ve made kochuchang (Korean red pepper paste), so why not attempt the rooster?
- homemade kalguksu (Korean hand cut noodles)
country fried steak and gravy – totally random, but I’ve never had it and I always found the name soooo appetizing.
- perfecting homemade mandoo (Korean dumpling) wrappers – you may have seen some of my attempts on Facebook.
- gnocchi from scratch
- chile relleno – one of my husband’s favorite Mexican dishes!
feijoada – I will be making this Portuguese/Brazilian bean stew for #SundaySupper on January 13th. Watch for it.
3 – Som Sabadell Flash Mob
Do people still do flash mobs? Apparently so. I love this one and it always puts me in a good mood so I’m sharing it with you. Enjoy.